Annual Frequent Traveller Plan
For when one trip just isn’t enough.
SureSave’s Annual Frequent Traveller (AFT) plan is a 12-month policy designed for frequent travellers who want a wide range of cover for multiple journeys taken within a 12 month period.
What you need to know about policy eligibility.
- Cover is available to eligible travellers who are less than 76 years of age at the time of policy purchase.
- Now available to Australian residents who hold a 457 Visa, and New Zealand passport holders.
- Policies may be purchased while traveling, however a 72-hour waiting period applies. Events occurring during this time are not covered by the policy.
- Covers all domestic and international trips taken within a 12-month period (up to a maximum of either 30 days or 50 days each). Each trip must start and end at the traveller’s home in Australia.
- Cover the rest of the family on one policy – travellers can add another adult to their policy as an additional primary traveler, to be covered whether they travel independently or together.
- Children and grandchildren who meet certain criteria can be added to the same policy as a dependent; however, they must travel with a primary traveler.
Events – when you need help before, during and after your travels
A simpler, smarter way to explain what’s covered.
- Great coverage for a wide range of events, including damaged luggage, delays where the operator is at fault, and rental vehicle insurance excess.
- Unlimited trip limit for overseas medical costs – this includes medical evacuation, medical repatriation and extra trip costs.
- $12,000 trip limit for lost, stolen or damaged luggage and personal items, with option to add extra cover for valuable items, up to $10,000 in total.
- Cover for travel delays when caused by a travel operator – up to $2000 trip limit.
- $5,000 trip limit if you have to cancel or change your trip, with option to increase up to $20,000.
Options – Tailor cover to suit your trip
We get that travel isn’t ‘one size fits all’. Travellers can tailor their cover with our range of options below.
- Covers shorter trips (up to 30 days each trip) or longer trips (up to 50 days each trip) – choose the required maximum length when buying the policy.
- Got an existing medical condition that’s not automatically accepted? Travellers can choose to apply for cover for an existing medical condition, subject to a medical assessment.
- Extra Cancellation Cover option allows travellers to tailor cancellation limit to suit their trip value, up to $20,000.
- Add New for Old Luggage Cover for specified items up to an additional $10,000. This option also allows travellers to get cover for their sports and leisure equipment by adding it as a specified item.
- Hitting the slopes? Add our Winter Sports Option for cover while participating in a winter sport – plus cover for snow holiday specific incidents.
SureSave is here to help
And that means more than just providing insurance.
- Access to SureSave’s in-house 24/7 Emergency Assistance team.
- Easy claims process with fast turnarounds. New online claims process coming soon!.
- Access to the SureSave App – free to all SureSave policy holders. Tailored to each individual journey, you carry expert travel advice, information and resources in your back pocket.